Yaeger Clinic


In 1926, Dr. Carl E. Yaeger, Sr. founded The Yaeger Clinic in Long Island, New York. The Clinic provided a range of medical services including general medicine, minor surgery, neuromuscular-skeletal therapy and OB-GYN procedures. During the next several decades, he would own Yaeger Clinic locations on both coasts in cities such as Boston and Los Angeles. His son, Dr. Carl E. Yaeger, Jr., further expanded their successful business by opening a Clinic in Aiken, South Carolina in 1950. They were pioneers in the field of complementary medicine, which provides comprehensive health maintenance by integrating traditional medicine with chiropractic and naturopathic medicine.

In 1926, Dr. Carl E. Yaeger, Sr. founded The Yaeger Clinic in Long Island, New York. The Clinic provided a range of medical services including general medicine, minor surgery, neuromuscular-skeletal therapy and OB-GYN procedures. During the next several decades, he would own Yaeger Clinic locations on both coasts in cities such as Boston and Los Angeles. His son, Dr. Carl E. Yaeger, Jr., further expanded their successful business by opening a Clinic in Aiken, South Carolina in 1950. They were pioneers in the field of complementary medicine, which provides comprehensive health maintenance by integrating traditional medicine with chiropractic and naturopathic medicine.

The Yaeger Clinic building, which has housed the Clinic since 1958, has provided office space for other Yaeger Companies’ operations. It also serves as one of the manufacturing facilities for the patented Yaeger Prosthetic Arm. This historically-significant building will be preserved as part of the future Yaeger Plaza development.

We are presently seeking collaborative opportunities with healthcare providers. Please contact us with interest in leasing space or joint ventures in the existing facility or upcoming Plaza.